How effective is chiropractic treatment?
As committed, highly educated primary health-care professionals, we focus on helping you to be as active and healthy as possible. We offer a patient centred approach using the best available evidence. The treatment uses a drug-free, hands-on approach to optimise function, reduce pain and maintain well-being.
Mc Timoney Chiropractic has helped thousands of people during the last 50 years. Over 8,000 people are cared for by Mc Timoney chiropractors every working day. Most medical insurance companies cover their members for chiropractic care. Please check your own policy to confirm.
Can chiropractic help you?
The gentle precise nature of Mc Timoney chiropractic makes it suitable for most people throughout their lifetime from babyhood to those in later life.
- Gentle and effective Mc Timoney Chiropractic for all ages.
- Sports and Remedial Therapy including Ultrasound and prescription Exercise
- Massage Therapy including Sports and Remedial Massage and Pregnancy Massage.
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Private and Group Yoga Classes.
If you are suffering from any of the following symptoms, you may benefit from chiropractic care:
- Back, neck and shoulder pain
- Pain, discomfort and stiffness in joints.
- Muscular aches
- Certain sports injuries
- Arthritic pain
- Work or traffic related accidents
- Back and posture related symptoms in pregnancy
In addition to this list, many conditions respond positively to chiropractic, however the symptoms above are those recognised by NICE (National Institute for Care and Excellence) for positive response to chiropractic treatment after research.
As members of the MCA, GCC, RCC, IVAC and ITEC, we are fully registered and insured for your peace of mind. Many healthcare providers refer patients. We maintain good relationships with local Gp practices and orthopaedic consultants.